Thursday, January 3, 2008

My new year resolution....

The year of 2007 has been very unfortunate for me... They say it's a bad year for the "boars" regarless whatever you're doing. Going through the events really gave me a hard time especially during the frst half of the year. So, i'll just recap a bit about the events occured to me in the year of the boar.

Unfortunate Events :

a.) Got a serious acne problem

b.) Got accidents twice in 1 day on my convocation day

c.) Got accident again and almost got ass kicked by thug kor

d.) Uncle passed away….

e.) Car gave me a lot of problem and had to invest a lot of money on it…

f.) was done investing half way… Car (my nismo babe) got stolen……

g.) Office Yahoo messenger and websites got blocked by the management

However, in the middle of frustrations and dissapointments; some gave me hope to move on....

Fortunate Events:

a.) Got accepted as a Hands Trainee

b.) Got an incredible and fascinating job as a Data Consultant

c.) Get to travel to Holland ... ( my first Euro trip )

d.) Created my first blog - Hamkor's Secrets

d.) Having new friends and close friends that i can depend to whenever i'm in trouble.

So, as the unlucky year passes....A New year comes and My new year resolution for 2008 are:

a.)Able to perform in 1 major concert as a hands performer

b.)Make my first 50k

c.)Nurture the kids in drums from my old school through blogging

d.)Have a kick ass birthday party….

e.)Last but not least …. I want to live my life without regrets….and to the fullest….treasuring every second with my family, relatives and friends.....

2 comments:

ismeweiwei said...

happy new year..

Unknown said...

share ur 1st 50k with us ya ^_~